by Bill Lockwood
America is in real trouble. It is doubtful if elections will fix it. That is because our beloved country is now ruled by a Deep State—a behemoth apparatus of unelected Marxists and/or bureaucrats that are sitting in the driver’s seat, taking us over the cliff of totalitarianism. It is “we the people” who have let this monstrosity occur by allowing all powers to gravitate to a centralized government that now knows no bounds.
The Deep State, which openly threatens to completely destroy our constitutional system, is comprised of the main-stream media, which is the tainted mouthpiece for the Democratic Party; the military-industrial complex, the highest levels of the intelligence community, including the FBI and CIA, the national security apparatus, the communistic-leaning university brainwashing centers, plus the Socialist Party (aka Democrat Party).
These conclusions have become exceedingly clear in the wake of special counsel John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the “Russia” probe that plagued the presidency of Donald Trump.
According to the reporting by The Epoch Times, Perkins Coie attorney Michael Sussmann, a cyber-security expert, has been charged with one count of lying to the FBI. However, in the indictment by Durham are allegations that a coterie of insiders working with the Hillary Clinton campaign actually “devised” the “Russia collusion” hoax against Donald Trump, beginning in 2016. The key findings, as well as the implications, include:
There is a Marxist-oriented Deep State that has been at work against all things Donald Trump.
This Deep State was able to manipulate and manufacture public opinion against conservative candidate and later president Trump by “shaping the narrative” of a “collusion” between Donald Trump and Russia, all of which has been found to be groundless. Yet, this narrative absorbed practically every bit of oxygen left in our country.
There is a Deep-Seated Conspiracy to Overturn the Freedoms of the United States. Most of Durham’s 27-page report “details the coordinated actions” of multiple players in the higher echelons of government. Sussmann himself headed a group of key players in the government to
• “devise allegations regarding a secret communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank.” These allegations were designed to
• trigger an FBI investigation into the Trump organization and “a particular Russian bank.” These insiders, led by the likes of Sussmann, worked with operatives of the Hillary Clinton campaign.
• Their goal was to damage the Trump campaign for presidency. “Durham established at the outset that the object of the conspiracy was achieved.”
• Jake Sullivan, the current national security adviser to President Biden, was himself involved in this conspiracy. Sullivan and Jennifer Palmieri, the communications director for the Clinton campaign, actually teamed up to brief the media on the Trump-Russia collusion story.
• The Main-Stream-Media gladly ran with it.
• The Democratic National Committee actually participated in the overall scheme through operative Alexandra Chalupa who, in turn, began working with willing Ukrainian officials to give the appearance of legitimacy.
• Chalupa had also worked closely with Yahoo News reporter Michael Isikoff, who would then report on one of Trump’s foreign policy team members, Carter Page. These manufactured reports were designed to obtain FISA warrants against Trump’s team. This also was successful.
• After Trump won the May 3, 2016 primary in Indiana, the colluders grappled with how to “roll-out” the entire story against Trump. All conspirators, including Hillary Clinton herself, understood that these machinations would never amount to a real indictment against Trump, but would at least hinder his candidacy, and later roadblock his presidency. This is exactly what occurred.
• British spy Christopher Steele was later brought into the conspiracy. In April 2016, Fusion GPS was hired by Perkins Coie specifically to “continue research” on Trump. Fusion would then turn around and hire Steele.
It is also more than interesting that the left becomes basically “unhinged” when the word “conspiracy” is used to refer to their plots, schemes, and machinations against Donald Trump or conservatism in general. However, after Steele was hired, with approval from Hillary Clinton, he hastily produced and undated infamous “Steele dossier” which alleged “a well-developed conspiracy of cooperation” between Donald Trump and the Kremlin.
At the same time, the Clinton campaign manager Robbie Mook was publicly suggesting on CNN with Jake Tapper that “experts are now saying the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump.”
The incriminating emails in question were those of the DNC that had been released that showed that the DNC had undermined the campaign of Bernie Sanders. Mook went on to say, “This isn’t my assertion. There are a number of experts that are asserting this….This is what experts are telling us.” The experts he had in mind were apparently those of his Marxist club.
Two days later the then-Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe released documents that alleged that Hillary Clinton allegedly approved a proposal from “one of her foreign policy advisors” to “vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security forces.”
Thus, the Russia-Trump collusion was a hoax—hatched in the brains of conspirators against our Republic. More ominous still is the fact that this Deep State continues to control the Unite States. So, whether the topic is vaccinations or unmanageable spending and debt, unconstitutional global “treaties” that strip America of its wealth, more onerous IRS armies grasping for the earned tax dollars of workers, or flagrantly abusing the law by leaving our borders wide open—little will be able to be done by constitutionalists unless strongest measures are quickly undertaken.
We need immediately to begin Nullifying lawless federal actions; establishing “sanctuary cities” and “counties” against the onslaught of this communism; empowering provisional governments at the state level to push back against the feds, or simply secede.