The injustice of restorative justice! Guest: Mat Staver (Recorded 08/12/2021)
- The Injustice of Restorative Justice. What began in the prison systems as an “alternative” method of dealing with criminal behavior and keeping minorities out of prison has become the fashionable method of handling misbehavior in the public school systems. Restorative Justice is based upon the assumption that the reason minorities are punished at a higher percentage than the white population is due to RACISM. This is the driving engine behind “Restorative Justice.”
- Mat Staver; founder of Liberty Counsel. Staver’s law organization is leading the way for constitutionally-minded conservatives in an effort to retain our freedom in the face of Government-Mandated VACCINATIONS.
Read Bill Lockwood’s blog, and other great articles at his website https://americanlibertywithbilllockwood.com
VIDEO / SOCIAL MEDIA:
BILL ON-RADIO IN TEXAS:
- Sat 11am on NewsTalk 1290 in Wichita Falls
- Sun 5pm on 1470 KYYW in Abilene
- Sun 5pm on KFYO 790 AM / 95.1 FM in Lubbock
Bill Lockwood is a preacher at Iowa Park church of Christ.