Judicial Supremacy? A Tale of Two Women
- Judicial Supremacy?
Judicial Supremacy is the dominant doctrine today, but is unconstitutional. We discuss why that is the case. The Supreme Court is NOT allowed by the Constitution to “make law”–yet that is exactly where we are today–hence the major battle brewing surrounding the death of Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
Another doctrinal error surrounding the Supreme Court is of “Legal precedent.” That also is answered here
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg–An “Intellectually Dishonest” Enemy of the Constitution (article by Selwyn Duke)
- Mary Sue Lockwood. A tribute to Bill’s late mother, Mary Sue Lockwood; a godly woman whose price is “far above rubies.” She passed away 9-15-22.
Read Bill Lockwood’s blog, and other great articles at his website https://americanlibertywithbilllockwood.com
VIDEO / SOCIAL MEDIA:
BILL ON-RADIO IN TEXAS:
- Sat 11am on NewsTalk 1290 in Wichita Falls
- Sun 5pm on 1470 KYYW in Abilene
- Sun 5pm on KFYO 790 AM / 95.1 FM in Lubbock
Bill Lockwood is a preacher at Iowa Park church of Christ.