American Liberty Radio Show with Walter D. Kennedy
1. Headline: The New York Times’ 1619 Project. This is a Marxist revision of American history that is coming to a school near you! It is “re-packaged” Critical Race Theory which says that all American institutions are inherently racist. The chief writer for the 1619 Project, Nikole Hannah-Jones, is a racist, and has ranted that “Whites” are “savages” and “bloodsuckers.” The white race is a “murderer”, rapists, pillager and that “Europeans have colonized and destroyed indigenous populations on every continent of this planet.”
2. Black Lives Matter on Military Installations? This segment features an open letter written and sent to President Trump by John Kachelman, Jr. of Montgomery, AL. While military installations are banning “blue lives matter” flags and symbols; they are allowing BLM and BLM Global Network to be displayed on military bases! What will President Trump do?
3,4. Guest is Walter D. Kennedy, author of The Confederate Myth-Buster. Donnie and I discuss the topics of slavery and the Confederate flag.
Read Bill Lockwood’s blog, and other great articles at his website https://americanlibertywithbilllockwood.com
VIDEO / SOCIAL MEDIA:
BILL ON-RADIO IN TEXAS:
- Sat 11am on NewsTalk 1290 in Wichita Falls
- Sun 5pm on 1470 KYYW in Abilene
- Sun 5pm on KFYO 790 AM / 95.1 FM in Lubbock
- Starting mid-May 2020 in San Angelo (listen for details)
Bill Lockwood is a preacher at Iowa Park church of Christ.