Tom DeWeese: Destroying America from Inside the Classroom
Destroying America from Inside the Classroom- “… the Republic and all of its marvels – be hanged.“
by Tom DeWeese
Below is an article I wrote in 2010 about the deletion of academics from our classrooms. Do you want to understand why we are experiencing such a violent reaction to the election of Donald Trump? Why do our children running to safe zones to protect them for opposing ideas? Here are a few of the answers.
I have reported many times in the pages of the DeWeese Report about how public school classrooms are being used, not for the teaching of academic knowledge, but for behavior modification to change the student’s attitudes, values and beliefs. Barack Obama is now driving to control classroom curriculum based on United Nation’s Globalism. Many parents want to deny this is happening. “Not in my child’s school,” they tell me. If you still don’t believe it’s happening in EVERY school that takes public money, then read below, open your eyes, and know the truth about what happens to your child in the schools you send them to every day.
“My 14- year-old Daughter Pearl is a freshman at Ft. Myers High School and my 11-year-old daughter Lily is in 5th grade at Three Oaks Elementary. Here are some of the things they have relayed to me concerning what they have been learning in our public schools:
1. Lily said, “I would rather just shoot myself in the head because it would be a less painful death that to suffer and die from global warming.”
2. Pearl has been studying the Watergate scandal for three weeks. She had to memorize the name of everyone involved (people I’ve never heard of) for a test.
3. Both girls have been taught to fear the extinction of the polar bears.
4. Both girls have had numerous lessons about various aspects of the Native Americans and the brutal treatment thereof.
5. Both girls have studied the Pueblo people and Mexican pottery.
6. Neither girl has spent much time studying our American forefathers.
—– Letter to the Editor from a parent in Fort Myers, Fl.
“This is not a church. It’s a school and it’s a public school. I have to do things that include every child. So what we do is celebrate winter.” — Principal Erik Brown, Walsh Elementary in Waterbury, Connecticut discussing the schools “Winter celebration” where even Santa Clause and Christmas trees are banned.
“By first grade I was sexually active with many friends. In fact, a small group of us regularly met in the grammar school lavatory to perform fellatio on one another.” — From a book entitled “Reflections of a Rock Lobster: A story about growing up Gay,” by Aaron Fricke. Just one of the books included on a list issued for school use to promote homosexuality. The organization behind the list is the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) founded by Kevin Jennings – now Obama’s Czar for the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools.
Read Tom DeWeese’s book, “Erase: A Political Thriller”
“How may citizenship change in the Nation’s Third Century?” — Question in the New Civics textbook entitled “We the People.” The book is published by the Center for Civics Education (CCE) and was funded by the federal government. CCE received over $110 million in federal grants to produce the textbook which is now widely used in classrooms across the nation.
The answer to the above question on citizenship, according to “We the People” appears on page 202:
• “The achievements of modern technology are turning the world into a global village.”
• “National corporations are becoming international.”
• “The culture we live in is becoming cosmopolitan, that is, belonging to the whole world.”
• “The issues confronting American citizens are increasingly international.”
• “Issue of economic competition, the environment, and the movement of peoples around the world require an awareness of political associations that are larger in scope than the nation-state.”
Do you see any room in that answer for learning about the strengths and virtues of national sovereignty? What conclusions will a child take from such indoctrination? As I said, the curriculum is about behavior modification to prepare the children to be global citizens – the Republic and all of its marvels – be hanged.